FIR against SP MLA for assaulting local scribe
Azamgarh (UP): An FIR has been registered against a SP MLA for allegedly assaulting a local scribe here, police said on Thursday.
Acting on the orders of a court, police yesterday registered the FIR against SP MLA from Mehnagar, Brijlal Sonkar, for allegedly assaulting local scribe Vinod Singh, they said.
Singh had alleged that the MLA assaulted him on October 9 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Concerned by amended child labour bill in India: UN
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq set for second stint as England spin guru
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside