FIR against SP MLA for assaulting local scribe
Azamgarh (UP): An FIR has been registered against a SP MLA for allegedly assaulting a local scribe here, police said on Thursday.
Acting on the orders of a court, police yesterday registered the FIR against SP MLA from Mehnagar, Brijlal Sonkar, for allegedly assaulting local scribe Vinod Singh, they said.
Singh had alleged that the MLA assaulted him on October 9 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official
- PM Narendra Modi condemns attack on Kabul`s American University