FIR against SP MLA`s son for girl`s death
Sitapur: An FIR was registered against the son of an SP MLA after an eight-year-old girl died due to a wall collapse in Misrikh area, police said here Thursday.
A case has been registered against Pradeep, a contractor in rural engineering services department and son of SP MLA from Machreta Rampal Rajvanhi, following the death of Juhi in a wall collapse incident in Mareli village last evening, they said.
Pradeep was getting excavation done for construction of a deep drain and road adjacent to the house of Juhi`s father Santram, when the house developed cracks and one of its walls
collapsed last evening, killing the girl, they said.
District Magistrate Sanjai Kumar, who visited the spot, ordered strict action against the contractors and others concerned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read