FIR against three government employees in Jaunpur
Jaunpur: An FIR has been registered
against three power department employees, including a junior engineer, after a private electrician was electrocuted while disconnecting illegal electricity connections, police said
Maniram Maurya (40) was electrocuted yesterday when he
was snapping illegal power connections under Sujanganj feeder
in presence of the junior engineer Roshan Singh and two other
employees, namely Rajesh Srivastava and Anil Gupta, they said.
Following the incident, the FIR has been registered
against the three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir