FIR against three government employees in Jaunpur
Jaunpur: An FIR has been registered
against three power department employees, including a junior engineer, after a private electrician was electrocuted while disconnecting illegal electricity connections, police said
Maniram Maurya (40) was electrocuted yesterday when he
was snapping illegal power connections under Sujanganj feeder
in presence of the junior engineer Roshan Singh and two other
employees, namely Rajesh Srivastava and Anil Gupta, they said.
Following the incident, the FIR has been registered
against the three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site