FIR against UP minister
Etah: A local court on Saturday ordered that
FIRs be lodged against a state minister, his three family
members and over 15 unknown persons in connection with three
murders that took place on June 10 in the district.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Buddhi Sagar Misra ordered
police to lodge FIR against Animal Husbandary Minister
Avadhpal Singh Yadav, his two brothers and son besides 15 to
20 unknown persons in the case.
On June 10, Vijay Verma his son Abhinav Verma and their
gunner Santosh Yadav were killed in Jaithra area under Aliganj
police station area of the district.
One of the sons of Verma had alleged role of the minister
in the case, however, he did not name them in the FIR filed in
However, Anurodh Yadav, the brother of the gunner had
moved the court for the same on which the CJM today passed the
One of minister`s brother, Chandra Pratap Yadav, named by
the court is also MLC of the ruling BSP.
The UP Lokayukta, N K Malhotra who is looking into
corruption charges against the minister had also forwarded a
CD in which the wife and son of the deceased Verma had alleged
the role of the minister and his family, to the chief minister
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says