FIR filed against Cong workers on charges of attack and loot
Lucknow: An FIR has been lodged against
some Congress workers on charges of attacking policemen and loot, police said here.
A case has been lodged by incharge of Wazirganj police
station Pankaj Singh alleging that Congress workers attacked
policemen and looted their belongings during their protest
against murder of CMO B P Singh on Monday, they said.
Singh alleged that several policemen, including senior officers, were injured in the attack.
Over 12 Congress workers were injured during police
lathichare while they were taking out a candle march demanding
a CBI probe into Singh`s murder.
Condemning the police action, Congress has announced
to observe `Ninda Diwas` today and stage demonstrations at all
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself