FIR filed against jeweller, for raping woman
Azamgarh: An FIR has been lodged
against three persons including a jeweller here for allegedly
raping a woman in his jewellery shop, police said on monday.
"A 30-year-old woman had filed a complaint that
Prabhunath, the jeweller and his two associates raped her
yesterday when she had gone to their shop in Mehnagar bazar
here to purchase jewellery," a police official said.
An FIR has been lodged against Prabhunath and his
associates and further investigation into the matter is on, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack