FIR lodged against 14 for grabbing land
Greater Noida: An FIR was registered against 14 people for allegedly grabbing a piece of land in Dankaur area in collusion with district employees.
Lekhpal Sanjay Kumar said one Manvir Singh and 13 other accused had managed to get the land registered in their names in revenue record in collusion with district employees.
Thereafter the accused tried to sell off the land, which led to suspicion, he said.
Kumar inspected the land records and detected the irregularity, after which FIR was lodged, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?