FIR lodged against 14 for grabbing land
Greater Noida: An FIR was registered against 14 people for allegedly grabbing a piece of land in Dankaur area in collusion with district employees.
Lekhpal Sanjay Kumar said one Manvir Singh and 13 other accused had managed to get the land registered in their names in revenue record in collusion with district employees.
Thereafter the accused tried to sell off the land, which led to suspicion, he said.
Kumar inspected the land records and detected the irregularity, after which FIR was lodged, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM