FIR lodged against 14 for grabbing land
Greater Noida: An FIR was registered against 14 people for allegedly grabbing a piece of land in Dankaur area in collusion with district employees.
Lekhpal Sanjay Kumar said one Manvir Singh and 13 other accused had managed to get the land registered in their names in revenue record in collusion with district employees.
Thereafter the accused tried to sell off the land, which led to suspicion, he said.
Kumar inspected the land records and detected the irregularity, after which FIR was lodged, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Novak Djokovic beats scare, Rafael Nadal eases at revamped US Open
- Colombia ceasefire ends half-century war with FARC
- Embarrassment for Congress as Navjot Singh Sidhu's wife criticises Amarinder Singh
- Why cholera is more deadly for people with type O blood
- US Open: Andy Murray, Serena Williams swing into action on Day 2