FIR lodged against 14 for grabbing land
Greater Noida: An FIR was registered against 14 people for allegedly grabbing a piece of land in Dankaur area in collusion with district employees.
Lekhpal Sanjay Kumar said one Manvir Singh and 13 other accused had managed to get the land registered in their names in revenue record in collusion with district employees.
Thereafter the accused tried to sell off the land, which led to suspicion, he said.
Kumar inspected the land records and detected the irregularity, after which FIR was lodged, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!