FIR lodged against 14 for grabbing land
Greater Noida: An FIR was registered against 14 people for allegedly grabbing a piece of land in Dankaur area in collusion with district employees.
Lekhpal Sanjay Kumar said one Manvir Singh and 13 other accused had managed to get the land registered in their names in revenue record in collusion with district employees.
Thereafter the accused tried to sell off the land, which led to suspicion, he said.
Kumar inspected the land records and detected the irregularity, after which FIR was lodged, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj