FIR registered against Independent MLA Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against
controversial Independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja
Bhaiya for allegedly threatening BSP MLA Shiv Prakash Sainani.
The FIR was registered against Raja Bhaiya and 11 others
yesterday at Kunda police station of Pratapgarh on a complaint
filed by Sainani, officials said.
The FIR was registered under charges of indulging in
violence, assaulting and abusing the victim against Raja
Bhaiya, an Independent MLA from Kunda seat, and his supporters
when they had some dispute with the BSP MLA during a Durga
Puja function yesterday.
A probe in the matter is going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani