FIR registered against Independent MLA Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against
controversial Independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja
Bhaiya for allegedly threatening BSP MLA Shiv Prakash Sainani.
The FIR was registered against Raja Bhaiya and 11 others
yesterday at Kunda police station of Pratapgarh on a complaint
filed by Sainani, officials said.
The FIR was registered under charges of indulging in
violence, assaulting and abusing the victim against Raja
Bhaiya, an Independent MLA from Kunda seat, and his supporters
when they had some dispute with the BSP MLA during a Durga
Puja function yesterday.
A probe in the matter is going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Rio Olympics not to be moved or postponed: WHO
- 17 die in fire at Ukraine home for elderly
- PM Narendra Modi to visit five nations from June 4; to take up black money issue with Swiss President
- Sharks possess distinct personalities like humans
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!