FIR registered against Independent MLA Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against
controversial Independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja
Bhaiya for allegedly threatening BSP MLA Shiv Prakash Sainani.
The FIR was registered against Raja Bhaiya and 11 others
yesterday at Kunda police station of Pratapgarh on a complaint
filed by Sainani, officials said.
The FIR was registered under charges of indulging in
violence, assaulting and abusing the victim against Raja
Bhaiya, an Independent MLA from Kunda seat, and his supporters
when they had some dispute with the BSP MLA during a Durga
Puja function yesterday.
A probe in the matter is going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days