FIR registered against Independent MLA Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against
controversial Independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja
Bhaiya for allegedly threatening BSP MLA Shiv Prakash Sainani.
The FIR was registered against Raja Bhaiya and 11 others
yesterday at Kunda police station of Pratapgarh on a complaint
filed by Sainani, officials said.
The FIR was registered under charges of indulging in
violence, assaulting and abusing the victim against Raja
Bhaiya, an Independent MLA from Kunda seat, and his supporters
when they had some dispute with the BSP MLA during a Durga
Puja function yesterday.
A probe in the matter is going on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites