FIR registered against SP MLA, 250 others
Sitapur (UP): An FIR was registered against a SP MLA and 250 others for allegedly demolishing a wall in police lines area here, a charge denied by the legislator.
The wall was constructed in police lines to stop commutation of public for security reasons. The issue has been a bone of contention between police and public, according to whom the structure was a problem as they had to take a longer path to commute.
Yesterday, SP MLA Radheyshyam Jaiswal along with his supporters demolished the wall, police said.
A case has been registered under various sections of the IPC for destruction of public property, they said.
Meanwhile, the MLA denied his involvement in the activity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda