Firearms seized in Aurangabad; one from UP nabbed
Aurangabad: Maharashtra ATS today arrested a
man from Uttar Pradesh and seized an imported pistol and a
country-made revolver from him.
Acting on a tip-off, an ATS team led by Superintendent
of Police Navinchandra Reddy raided a house in Kailasnagar
and seized the arms. Fifteen live cartridges were also
recovered from the site, police said.
One of the occupants of the house, Rasram Gajodhar
Chaudhry (40) was nabbed, while his two accomplices managed
to escape, they said.
The trio was staying in the area for the last couple of
days, they said, adding further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal