Firing in Ghaziabad wedding: 2 gangsters arrested
Ghaziabad (UP): Two gangsters were on Friday
arrested for opening fire on a rival group during a wedding
here, which had left four people dead, police said.
"Vikram and Harbeer alias Hariya of Narender Bhatti gang
were arrested in Noida and sent to judicial custody," SP City
JK Shahi said.
"During interrogation, the duo told police Sunder Bhatti,
who was injured in the firing but managed to escape, was their
main target," he said.
"Amit Kasana, nephew of Narender Bhatti who was shot dead
by Sunder Bhatti gang three years back, had opened fire in the
wedding to eliminate Sunder," the SP said.
Shahi said efforts were on to nab both Amit and Sunder.
Four people died and five others injured in cross firing
between Narender Bhatti and Sunder Bhatti gang members at New
India Wedding Place banquet hall in Sahibabad on November 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- JuD medical team wants to visit Kashmir to treat injured, applies for Indian visa
- Twin suicide bombs kill 13 near Mogadishu airport
- CPI(M) Kashmir criticises DG CRPF for his comment on pellet guns
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- ZTE launches two new smartphones – Blade V6, Axon Mini