Firing in Ghaziabad wedding: 2 gangsters arrested
Ghaziabad (UP): Two gangsters were on Friday
arrested for opening fire on a rival group during a wedding
here, which had left four people dead, police said.
"Vikram and Harbeer alias Hariya of Narender Bhatti gang
were arrested in Noida and sent to judicial custody," SP City
JK Shahi said.
"During interrogation, the duo told police Sunder Bhatti,
who was injured in the firing but managed to escape, was their
main target," he said.
"Amit Kasana, nephew of Narender Bhatti who was shot dead
by Sunder Bhatti gang three years back, had opened fire in the
wedding to eliminate Sunder," the SP said.
Shahi said efforts were on to nab both Amit and Sunder.
Four people died and five others injured in cross firing
between Narender Bhatti and Sunder Bhatti gang members at New
India Wedding Place banquet hall in Sahibabad on November 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH