First session of UP Assembly to begin from May 28
Lucknow: First session of the newly-elected Uttar Pradesh Assembly will begin from May 28, a senior official said here on Monday.
The Governor has summoned the Vidhan Sabha to meet on May 28 for its first session of the year 2012, Principal Secretary Legislative Assembly Pradeep Kumar Dubey said in a statement.
He said the Governor would also address both the houses of the state legislature on the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam