Five children fall ill after eating poisonous fruit
Azamgarh: Five children fell ill after they consumed some poisonous fruit while playing in an open area in a village in Jehanaganj area here on Monday.
The children, identified as Gudia (10), Golu (7), Sonu, Krishna (both five) and Sapna (3), who had come to their grandparents` house in Jigarsandi village, ate some poisonous fruit while playing and fell unconscious this afternoon, police said.
They were rushed to a community health centre in an unconscious state from where they were referred to district hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket