Five children killed in wall collapse incidents
Kaushambi (UP): Five children were killed in separate incidents of wall collapse in Uttar Pradesh, police said here on Monday.
Subhash (18), his sister Laxmi (9) and Kundra (5) were killed when the wall of a mud house collapsed in Pathrawan village in Kaushambi district last evening, they said.
In another incident, Rajneesh (12) and Priyanka (9) were killed when a house collapsed in Karkapur village in Ayana area, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- BJP seeks FIR against Akhilesh, police officers for lathicharge
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive