Five die of high fever in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two more children died here due to
high fever, taking the toll to five in the past 48 hours,
official sources said on Wednesday.
Reshu (9) and Anuj (5) died yesterday at the Balrampur
hospital, where they were admitted for treatment.
Three persons, including two children, had succumbed to
the same disease on September 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi attacks PM Modi over price rise, says people are now chanting 'Arhar Modi' not 'Har Har Modi'
- Vasundhara Raje's helicopter makes emergency landing
- Turkey dismisses 88 foreign ministry staff: Foreign minister
- Hollande says France to form a National Guard
- Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt executions