Five die of high fever in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two more children died here due to
high fever, taking the toll to five in the past 48 hours,
official sources said on Wednesday.
Reshu (9) and Anuj (5) died yesterday at the Balrampur
hospital, where they were admitted for treatment.
Three persons, including two children, had succumbed to
the same disease on September 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh