Five die of high fever in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two more children died here due to
high fever, taking the toll to five in the past 48 hours,
official sources said on Wednesday.
Reshu (9) and Anuj (5) died yesterday at the Balrampur
hospital, where they were admitted for treatment.
Three persons, including two children, had succumbed to
the same disease on September 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?