Five die of high fever in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two more children died here due to
high fever, taking the toll to five in the past 48 hours,
official sources said on Wednesday.
Reshu (9) and Anuj (5) died yesterday at the Balrampur
hospital, where they were admitted for treatment.
Three persons, including two children, had succumbed to
the same disease on September 19.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources