Five die of high fever in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two more children died here due to
high fever, taking the toll to five in the past 48 hours,
official sources said on Wednesday.
Reshu (9) and Anuj (5) died yesterday at the Balrampur
hospital, where they were admitted for treatment.
Three persons, including two children, had succumbed to
the same disease on September 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah