Five former BSP ministers asked to vacate houses
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has asked five former BSP ministers, including Babu Singh Kushwaha and Anant Kumar Mishra, to vacate the bungalows alloted to them as ministers within 15 days.
The Estate department served the eviction notices yesterday to former family welfare minister Khushwaha, former health minister Mishra, former dairy development minister Avadhpal Singh Yadav, former secondary education minister
Rangnath Mishra and former religious endowment minister Rajesh Tripathi, official sources said here.
The bungalows were allotted to these BSP leaders soon after they were sworn-in as ministers.
While Khushwaha and Anant Kumar Mishra had resigned taking moral responsibility for discrepancies in implementation of NRHM after murders of CMOs, Rangnath Mishra, Yadav and Tripathi resigned after Lokayukta recommendations
Khushwaha, who had recently written a letter to Chief Minister Mayawati expressing a threat to his life, presently lives next to Mayawati`s bungalow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?