Five get 7 yrs RI for unintentional killing
Basti: Five members of a family were
sentenced to seven years of rigorous imprisonment by a local
court here in a culpable homicide case.
On November 16, 2002, Ram Chander was attacked with
sticks by Hariram, his two sons Arvind and Devendra, wife
Urmila and daughter Neel over a land dispute in Mukundupur
village, prosecution sources said.
Ram Chander, who sustained serious injuries, died on his
way to a hospital.
On the basis of the charge sheet filed by police and
evidence, the court yesterday held all the accused guilty and
awarded the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi