Five get 7 yrs RI for unintentional killing
Basti: Five members of a family were
sentenced to seven years of rigorous imprisonment by a local
court here in a culpable homicide case.
On November 16, 2002, Ram Chander was attacked with
sticks by Hariram, his two sons Arvind and Devendra, wife
Urmila and daughter Neel over a land dispute in Mukundupur
village, prosecution sources said.
Ram Chander, who sustained serious injuries, died on his
way to a hospital.
On the basis of the charge sheet filed by police and
evidence, the court yesterday held all the accused guilty and
awarded the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir?
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media