Five injured in group clash
Azamgarh: Two persons were on Thursday arrested for allegedly opening fire during a group clash in which five persons were injured, police said here.
Umakant Yadav (48) amd Saroj (21) and three others were injured when Ravindra Yadav and Mahendra Yadav opened fire following a minor tiff that took place among children in Baijabari village, they said, adding, the licensed rifle used in the incident was also recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!