Five killed as car plunges into canal at Baraut
Muzaffarnagar: Five persons from Delhi were
killed while returning from a marriage when their car plunged into the Yamuna canal at Baraut town, about 56km from here, early Friday morning.
The victims were identified as Sachin, 30, his wife Prachi, 28, sister Meghna, 25, Sorabh, 25 and Gudia, one,
The family was from Najafgarh area of the capital and had
gone to Baraut to attend the wedding, they said adding the
bodies have been recovered from the canal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand