Five Nepalese arrested with 60 kg charas
Siddharth Nagar: Five Nepalese were apprehended with 60 kg charas by customs department from Indo-Nepal border, officials said here Sunday.
Acting on a tip-off, customs officials intercepted a car at Badhni border yesterday and recovered the contraband worth several lakh rupees from the vehicle, they said.
Five occupants, including the driver, of the vehicle were arrested, customs SP Nandeshwar Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Jasprit Bumrah jumps to career best No. 2 spot in ICC T20I Rankings
- Water tanker scam: ACB summons Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra for questioning
- Now recharge your body and phone with KFC's 'Watt a Box' meal!- Watch
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid