Five Nepalese arrested with 60 kg charas
Siddharth Nagar: Five Nepalese were apprehended with 60 kg charas by customs department from Indo-Nepal border, officials said here Sunday.
Acting on a tip-off, customs officials intercepted a car at Badhni border yesterday and recovered the contraband worth several lakh rupees from the vehicle, they said.
Five occupants, including the driver, of the vehicle were arrested, customs SP Nandeshwar Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state