Five of a family charred to death in Etawah
Etawah: Five members of a family were
charred to death and seven others seriously injured when their
house caught fire due to a short circuit in Sadar area of the
city, police said on Monday.
Upset over the incident, locals blocked the
Etawah-Gwalior road this morning demanding compensation.
The incident took place last night, Senior
Superintendent of Police Rakesh Pradhan said.
The injured were admitted to district hospital, where
their condition was stated to be serious, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers