Five of a family charred to death in Etawah
Etawah: Five members of a family were
charred to death and seven others seriously injured when their
house caught fire due to a short circuit in Sadar area of the
city, police said on Monday.
Upset over the incident, locals blocked the
Etawah-Gwalior road this morning demanding compensation.
The incident took place last night, Senior
Superintendent of Police Rakesh Pradhan said.
The injured were admitted to district hospital, where
their condition was stated to be serious, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state