Five of a family charred to death in Etawah
Etawah: Five members of a family were
charred to death and seven others seriously injured when their
house caught fire due to a short circuit in Sadar area of the
city, police said on Monday.
Upset over the incident, locals blocked the
Etawah-Gwalior road this morning demanding compensation.
The incident took place last night, Senior
Superintendent of Police Rakesh Pradhan said.
The injured were admitted to district hospital, where
their condition was stated to be serious, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores