Five of a family charred to death in Etawah
Etawah: Five members of a family were
charred to death and seven others seriously injured when their
house caught fire due to a short circuit in Sadar area of the
city, police said on Monday.
Upset over the incident, locals blocked the
Etawah-Gwalior road this morning demanding compensation.
The incident took place last night, Senior
Superintendent of Police Rakesh Pradhan said.
The injured were admitted to district hospital, where
their condition was stated to be serious, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources