Five of family die due to suffocation in UP
Ghaziabad: Five members of a family were
asphyxiated after a fire broke out due to a short-circuit in their house at Gulab Vatika in Loni here, police said Monday.
The victims were rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, where they were declared "brought dead."
The deceased were identified as Bhupendar Jain (55),
Kusam (52), Megha (22), Ruchika (28) and Harineet (8).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees