This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Five of family die due to suffocation in UP

Last Updated: Monday, November 15, 2010 - 13:16

Ghaziabad: Five members of a family were
asphyxiated after a fire broke out due to a short-circuit in their house at Gulab Vatika in Loni here, police said Monday.
The victims were rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, where they were declared "brought dead."
The deceased were identified as Bhupendar Jain (55),
Kusam (52), Megha (22), Ruchika (28) and Harineet (8).


First Published: Monday, November 15, 2010 - 13:16

More from zeenews

comments powered by Disqus