Five of family die due to suffocation in UP
Ghaziabad: Five members of a family were
asphyxiated after a fire broke out due to a short-circuit in their house at Gulab Vatika in Loni here, police said Monday.
The victims were rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, where they were declared "brought dead."
The deceased were identified as Bhupendar Jain (55),
Kusam (52), Megha (22), Ruchika (28) and Harineet (8).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab
- Know why PSU bank employees went on strike on Friday
- Pope Francis to pay `silent` visit to Auschwitz
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- Rahul Gandhi's inflation-related speech ''baseless'', just wants to grab people's attention: BJP