Five of family die due to suffocation in UP
Ghaziabad: Five members of a family were
asphyxiated after a fire broke out due to a short-circuit in their house at Gulab Vatika in Loni here, police said Monday.
The victims were rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, where they were declared "brought dead."
The deceased were identified as Bhupendar Jain (55),
Kusam (52), Megha (22), Ruchika (28) and Harineet (8).
- Donald Trump's presidency will 'lead to another 9/11': South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham
- Ex-Australian priest John Joseph Farrell sentenced for child abuse
- Blasphemy case for 'desecrating' Sikh man's turban in Pakistan
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain