Five of family die due to suffocation in UP
Ghaziabad: Five members of a family were
asphyxiated after a fire broke out due to a short-circuit in their house at Gulab Vatika in Loni here, police said Monday.
The victims were rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, where they were declared "brought dead."
The deceased were identified as Bhupendar Jain (55),
Kusam (52), Megha (22), Ruchika (28) and Harineet (8).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad — Possible XIs, Date, Time, Venue, TV Listing, Live Streaming
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- FIs can obtain self-certification via internet banking: CBDT
- Tata Communications Q4 net loss widens to Rs 205 crore