Five sentenced to life in murder case
Gonda: Five persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in connection with a seven-year-old murder case.
Special Magistrate Tej Bahadur Singh also imposed a penalty of Rs 20,000 each on the convicts yesterday.
The case dates back to May 19, 2003 when one Arjun Pathak was hacked to death and his relative Rakesh Kumar injured by five persons Matloob, Mabood, Ali Hasan, Ram Keval Dubey and Munnu Lal in Katra Bazar area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love