Five sentenced to life in murder case
Gonda: Five persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in connection with a seven-year-old murder case.
Special Magistrate Tej Bahadur Singh also imposed a penalty of Rs 20,000 each on the convicts yesterday.
The case dates back to May 19, 2003 when one Arjun Pathak was hacked to death and his relative Rakesh Kumar injured by five persons Matloob, Mabood, Ali Hasan, Ram Keval Dubey and Munnu Lal in Katra Bazar area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site