Five sentenced to life in murder case
Gonda: Five persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in connection with a seven-year-old murder case.
Special Magistrate Tej Bahadur Singh also imposed a penalty of Rs 20,000 each on the convicts yesterday.
The case dates back to May 19, 2003 when one Arjun Pathak was hacked to death and his relative Rakesh Kumar injured by five persons Matloob, Mabood, Ali Hasan, Ram Keval Dubey and Munnu Lal in Katra Bazar area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites