Forgery case against 3, including Congress leader
Ballia (UP): A case has been registered
against three persons, including a senior Congress leader, in
connection with the appointment of three teachers allegedly on
the basis of fake documents in 1991, police said here on Tuesday.
An FIR has been lodged against former national secretary
of Congress Bhola Pandey, the then district inspector of
schools and another person for forging documents to facilitate
the appointment of the three persons in an intermediate
college here in 1991, Superintendent of Police Ram Swaroop
The FIR was lodged on the complaint of assistant District
Inspector of Schools (DIOS) Rakesh Kumar after an inquiry by
the state government, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?