Forgery case against 3, including Congress leader
Ballia (UP): A case has been registered
against three persons, including a senior Congress leader, in
connection with the appointment of three teachers allegedly on
the basis of fake documents in 1991, police said here on Tuesday.
An FIR has been lodged against former national secretary
of Congress Bhola Pandey, the then district inspector of
schools and another person for forging documents to facilitate
the appointment of the three persons in an intermediate
college here in 1991, Superintendent of Police Ram Swaroop
The FIR was lodged on the complaint of assistant District
Inspector of Schools (DIOS) Rakesh Kumar after an inquiry by
the state government, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack