Forgery case against 3, including Congress leader
Ballia (UP): A case has been registered
against three persons, including a senior Congress leader, in
connection with the appointment of three teachers allegedly on
the basis of fake documents in 1991, police said here on Tuesday.
An FIR has been lodged against former national secretary
of Congress Bhola Pandey, the then district inspector of
schools and another person for forging documents to facilitate
the appointment of the three persons in an intermediate
college here in 1991, Superintendent of Police Ram Swaroop
The FIR was lodged on the complaint of assistant District
Inspector of Schools (DIOS) Rakesh Kumar after an inquiry by
the state government, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!