Former army jawan kills four children, attempts suicide
Muzaffarnagar: An ex-Army jawan allegedly
killed his four children and later attempted suicide by consuming poison at Rampuri locality here, police said.
Vijay Kumar, who was depressed over some family dispute,
allegedly killed his four children by giving them poison and
later attempted suicide, they said.
While his four children identified as Swati (11),
Shashank (9), Shweta (8) and Suriyan (7) died, Vijay was
rushed to a hospital in a critical condition, they said.
His wife Gudiya had died ten days back after allegedly
The bodies of the victim have been sent for postmortem and
an investigation is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic
- Anxious mother fox waits while men work to rescue her trapped cub– Watch the emotional moment!
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day