Former army jawan kills four children, attempts suicide
Muzaffarnagar: An ex-Army jawan allegedly
killed his four children and later attempted suicide by consuming poison at Rampuri locality here, police said.
Vijay Kumar, who was depressed over some family dispute,
allegedly killed his four children by giving them poison and
later attempted suicide, they said.
While his four children identified as Swati (11),
Shashank (9), Shweta (8) and Suriyan (7) died, Vijay was
rushed to a hospital in a critical condition, they said.
His wife Gudiya had died ten days back after allegedly
The bodies of the victim have been sent for postmortem and
an investigation is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical