Former army jawan kills four children, attempts suicide
Muzaffarnagar: An ex-Army jawan allegedly
killed his four children and later attempted suicide by consuming poison at Rampuri locality here, police said.
Vijay Kumar, who was depressed over some family dispute,
allegedly killed his four children by giving them poison and
later attempted suicide, they said.
While his four children identified as Swati (11),
Shashank (9), Shweta (8) and Suriyan (7) died, Vijay was
rushed to a hospital in a critical condition, they said.
His wife Gudiya had died ten days back after allegedly
The bodies of the victim have been sent for postmortem and
an investigation is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan