Former army jawan kills four children, attempts suicide
Muzaffarnagar: An ex-Army jawan allegedly
killed his four children and later attempted suicide by consuming poison at Rampuri locality here, police said.
Vijay Kumar, who was depressed over some family dispute,
allegedly killed his four children by giving them poison and
later attempted suicide, they said.
While his four children identified as Swati (11),
Shashank (9), Shweta (8) and Suriyan (7) died, Vijay was
rushed to a hospital in a critical condition, they said.
His wife Gudiya had died ten days back after allegedly
The bodies of the victim have been sent for postmortem and
an investigation is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video