Former army jawan kills four children, attempts suicide
Muzaffarnagar: An ex-Army jawan allegedly
killed his four children and later attempted suicide by consuming poison at Rampuri locality here, police said.
Vijay Kumar, who was depressed over some family dispute,
allegedly killed his four children by giving them poison and
later attempted suicide, they said.
While his four children identified as Swati (11),
Shashank (9), Shweta (8) and Suriyan (7) died, Vijay was
rushed to a hospital in a critical condition, they said.
His wife Gudiya had died ten days back after allegedly
The bodies of the victim have been sent for postmortem and
an investigation is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state