Former panchayat member shot dead in UP
Ghaziabad: A former district panchayat member was shot dead by unidentified assailants allegedly over a land dispute in Vijay Nagar area, police said here Monday.
Ruby Yadav, resident of village Bahlolpur in Gautam
Budh Nagar, was shot dead last evening in presence of her
three private guards, Superintendent of Police (city) J K Sahi
The assailants came in a car and opened fire at her,
he said, adding she died on the spot.
An FIR has been registered by her family members
against nine persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!