Former panchayat member shot dead in UP
Ghaziabad: A former district panchayat member was shot dead by unidentified assailants allegedly over a land dispute in Vijay Nagar area, police said here Monday.
Ruby Yadav, resident of village Bahlolpur in Gautam
Budh Nagar, was shot dead last evening in presence of her
three private guards, Superintendent of Police (city) J K Sahi
The assailants came in a car and opened fire at her,
he said, adding she died on the spot.
An FIR has been registered by her family members
against nine persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened