Former panchayat member shot dead in UP
Ghaziabad: A former district panchayat member was shot dead by unidentified assailants allegedly over a land dispute in Vijay Nagar area, police said here Monday.
Ruby Yadav, resident of village Bahlolpur in Gautam
Budh Nagar, was shot dead last evening in presence of her
three private guards, Superintendent of Police (city) J K Sahi
The assailants came in a car and opened fire at her,
he said, adding she died on the spot.
An FIR has been registered by her family members
against nine persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state