Former Team Anna member to launch front
Bijnor (UP): A Muslim leader, who was expelled from Team Anna after he allegedly recorded proceedings of its closed-door meeting, today said he will launch a front to fight against corruption.
"Corruption, terrorism and communalism are on the rise in the country. A new front, Bhartiya Jan Andolan, will be launched to fight against these," Mufti Shamoon Qasmi told reporters here.
He said members who had fallen out with Team Anna would be a part of this outfit, besides people from all social and economical classes.
Qasmi said he had learnt lessons from the "failure" of Team Anna`s movement and would ensure that his movement is a "people`s" movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Here's what Yuvraj Singh said after his long wait for IPL trophy ended
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic
- Anxious mother fox waits while men work to rescue her trapped cub– Watch the emotional moment!
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about