Former Team Anna member to launch front
Bijnor (UP): A Muslim leader, who was expelled from Team Anna after he allegedly recorded proceedings of its closed-door meeting, today said he will launch a front to fight against corruption.
"Corruption, terrorism and communalism are on the rise in the country. A new front, Bhartiya Jan Andolan, will be launched to fight against these," Mufti Shamoon Qasmi told reporters here.
He said members who had fallen out with Team Anna would be a part of this outfit, besides people from all social and economical classes.
Qasmi said he had learnt lessons from the "failure" of Team Anna`s movement and would ensure that his movement is a "people`s" movement.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read