Former UP CIC commits suicide
Lucknow: Former Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of Uttar Pradesh Justice M A Khan allegedly committed suicide by jumping from his apartment Thursday.
Khan (68), who lived on the fourth floor of Awadh Apartments in Gomti Nagar area of the capital, jumped to death from the building, police sources said.
A retired judge of the High Court, Khan was said to be under depression, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan