Former UP CIC commits suicide
Lucknow: Former Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of Uttar Pradesh Justice M A Khan allegedly committed suicide by jumping from his apartment Thursday.
Khan (68), who lived on the fourth floor of Awadh Apartments in Gomti Nagar area of the capital, jumped to death from the building, police sources said.
A retired judge of the High Court, Khan was said to be under depression, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory