Former UP CIC commits suicide
Lucknow: Former Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of Uttar Pradesh Justice M A Khan allegedly committed suicide by jumping from his apartment Thursday.
Khan (68), who lived on the fourth floor of Awadh Apartments in Gomti Nagar area of the capital, jumped to death from the building, police sources said.
A retired judge of the High Court, Khan was said to be under depression, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Assam Governor
- Congress' '27 saal, UP behaal' yatra reaches Amethi
- Centre trying to run Delhi indirectly, says Sisodia
- Rio Olympics fallout: OP Jaisha alleges official apathy, AFI refutes charge
- Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin biggest positives in this series: Virat Kohli