Former UP CIC commits suicide
Lucknow: Former Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of Uttar Pradesh Justice M A Khan allegedly committed suicide by jumping from his apartment Thursday.
Khan (68), who lived on the fourth floor of Awadh Apartments in Gomti Nagar area of the capital, jumped to death from the building, police sources said.
A retired judge of the High Court, Khan was said to be under depression, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh