Four arrested for making obscene MMS in Kanpur
Kanpur: A boy allegedly made an obscene
MMS of his cousin and circulated it among his three friends
following police have arrested the accused.
Agyeya made the MMS of his aunt`s daughter and later
circulated to his three friends, who later started
blackmailing the girl`s family.
The girl`s father, a resident of Kalyanpur village,
registered a complaint saying that a youth has been
blackmailing him over phone for last ten days that he should
be given an amount of Rs 20,000 otherwise his daughter`s
obscene MMS will be posted over internet, they said.
After the complaint, the phone of the girl`s father
was put on surveillance, following which, Laakhan, a resident
of Panki area was arrested last night.
Laakhan, during interrogation, revealed that he had
received the clip from his friend, Agyeya, a resident of
Agyeya was also arrested and he disclosed that the MMS
was of his aunt`s daughter.
Laakhan forwarded the clips to two more friends,
Gaurav and Shyam, he said.
Action will be taken against the culprits and the case
will be registered under IT Act and on the charges of
blackmailing, Deputy Inspector General Ashok Muthhaiyah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police