Four arrested with cocaine worth Rs.1.5 crore
Lucknow: Four men were arrested in Uttar Pradesh`s Auraiya district with cocaine worth around Rs.1.5 crore, police said Monday.
Sheshmani Tiwari, Sushil Kumar, Pankaj Tiwari and Sandeep Pandey were arrested Sunday near the Mandi gate area, some 150 km from Lucknow.
"A thorough investigation is on to trace the drug supply racket for which the four used to work for. As of now I can only reveal they operated in various states of the country," police inspector C.S. Dubey told reporters, declining to comment further.
All four belong to Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?