Four arrested with cocaine worth Rs.1.5 crore
Lucknow: Four men were arrested in Uttar Pradesh`s Auraiya district with cocaine worth around Rs.1.5 crore, police said Monday.
Sheshmani Tiwari, Sushil Kumar, Pankaj Tiwari and Sandeep Pandey were arrested Sunday near the Mandi gate area, some 150 km from Lucknow.
"A thorough investigation is on to trace the drug supply racket for which the four used to work for. As of now I can only reveal they operated in various states of the country," police inspector C.S. Dubey told reporters, declining to comment further.
All four belong to Uttar Pradesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan