Four arrested with cocaine worth Rs.1.5 crore
Lucknow: Four men were arrested in Uttar Pradesh`s Auraiya district with cocaine worth around Rs.1.5 crore, police said Monday.
Sheshmani Tiwari, Sushil Kumar, Pankaj Tiwari and Sandeep Pandey were arrested Sunday near the Mandi gate area, some 150 km from Lucknow.
"A thorough investigation is on to trace the drug supply racket for which the four used to work for. As of now I can only reveal they operated in various states of the country," police inspector C.S. Dubey told reporters, declining to comment further.
All four belong to Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah