Four arrested with cocaine worth Rs.1.5 crore
Lucknow: Four men were arrested in Uttar Pradesh`s Auraiya district with cocaine worth around Rs.1.5 crore, police said Monday.
Sheshmani Tiwari, Sushil Kumar, Pankaj Tiwari and Sandeep Pandey were arrested Sunday near the Mandi gate area, some 150 km from Lucknow.
"A thorough investigation is on to trace the drug supply racket for which the four used to work for. As of now I can only reveal they operated in various states of the country," police inspector C.S. Dubey told reporters, declining to comment further.
All four belong to Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'