Four bodies recovered in Meerut
Meerut: Four bodies, including that of a
12-year-old missing boy, were on Thursday recovered in the district
in separate incidents, police said.
The boy, Naresh, who had been missing for last two days,
was found dead with his throat slit and private parts chopped
off in Bahusuma area today, police said.
His family and locals alleged that it was a case of human
sacrifice, they said.
While a man`s headless body was found in the jungle of
Alipur, 20 km from here, another body was found in the jungle
of Malsauna in Sardhana area.
Efforts are on to identify the two, they said.
In another incident, the body of a man was recovered from
the jungle of Khiwai. Kavindra had been abducted a few days
ago from Jani area and a cases was lodged against two youths,
Vikas and Ravi, of same village.
Vikas, who was arrested today, said he killed Kavindra to
avenge his brother`s murder allegedly by the latter two years
ago. Efforts are on to nab the other accused, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth