Four bodies recovered in Meerut
Meerut: Four bodies, including that of a
12-year-old missing boy, were on Thursday recovered in the district
in separate incidents, police said.
The boy, Naresh, who had been missing for last two days,
was found dead with his throat slit and private parts chopped
off in Bahusuma area today, police said.
His family and locals alleged that it was a case of human
sacrifice, they said.
While a man`s headless body was found in the jungle of
Alipur, 20 km from here, another body was found in the jungle
of Malsauna in Sardhana area.
Efforts are on to identify the two, they said.
In another incident, the body of a man was recovered from
the jungle of Khiwai. Kavindra had been abducted a few days
ago from Jani area and a cases was lodged against two youths,
Vikas and Ravi, of same village.
Vikas, who was arrested today, said he killed Kavindra to
avenge his brother`s murder allegedly by the latter two years
ago. Efforts are on to nab the other accused, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab