Four children electrocuted in UP
Lucknow: Four children were on Sunday
electrocuted after they came into contact with high tension
wire in Saharanpur district, police said.
While taking bath in a canal in Salempur Bhupadi
village the children came into contact of the wire which
accidentally fell in the pond, they said.
The children identified as Subham, Anikesh, Ajeebur and
Yusuf died on the spot, they said.
Agitated over the incident local residents blocked
Saharanpur road and staged a sit-in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you