Four children electrocuted in UP

Four children were on Sunday electrocuted after they came into contact with high tension wire in Saharanpur district, police said.

Lucknow: Four children were on Sunday
electrocuted after they came into contact with high tension
wire in Saharanpur district, police said.

While taking bath in a canal in Salempur Bhupadi
village the children came into contact of the wire which
accidentally fell in the pond, they said.

The children identified as Subham, Anikesh, Ajeebur and
Yusuf died on the spot, they said.

Agitated over the incident local residents blocked
Saharanpur road and staged a sit-in.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close