Four children electrocuted in UP
Lucknow: Four children were on Sunday
electrocuted after they came into contact with high tension
wire in Saharanpur district, police said.
While taking bath in a canal in Salempur Bhupadi
village the children came into contact of the wire which
accidentally fell in the pond, they said.
The children identified as Subham, Anikesh, Ajeebur and
Yusuf died on the spot, they said.
Agitated over the incident local residents blocked
Saharanpur road and staged a sit-in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog