Four coaches of Kurla-Patna Express derailed in UP
Lucknow: Four coaches of the Kurla-Patna Express derailed in Ghazipur, 150 km from here Monday, officials said.
The train was coming from Kurla, a suburb of Mumbai, and was headed for Patna, the capital of Bihar.
The four coaches that derailed near Devkali village included one air-conditioned coach, one general coach, the parcel van and the pantry car.
Railway officials said rescue teams have been rushed to the mishap site and details are being collected on the nature of the mishap and efforts were being made to get a list of those injured.
"We are still trying to collect details, we will let you know once we have something in hand," a senior railway official told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`