Four coaches of Kurla-Patna Express derailed in UP
Lucknow: Four coaches of the Kurla-Patna Express derailed in Ghazipur, 150 km from here Monday, officials said.
The train was coming from Kurla, a suburb of Mumbai, and was headed for Patna, the capital of Bihar.
The four coaches that derailed near Devkali village included one air-conditioned coach, one general coach, the parcel van and the pantry car.
Railway officials said rescue teams have been rushed to the mishap site and details are being collected on the nature of the mishap and efforts were being made to get a list of those injured.
"We are still trying to collect details, we will let you know once we have something in hand," a senior railway official told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video