Four confirmed cases of dengue in Badaun
Badaun: Four cases of dengue have been
confirmed in the district, health officials said on Thursday.
Three cases have been confirmed from Ram Nagar colony
area while one tested positive for the vector borne disease in
Adarsh Nagar in the district, they added.
"There is now a dengue scare here and we are taking all
effective measures like fogging to check the disease," Chief
Medical Officer PK Jain said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka