Four die after falling in tank in Sambhal
Sambhal: Four persons on Friday drowned after they allegedly fell into a tank of molasses in Bahjoi in Chandausi tehsil, police said here.
Ankit (18), Pankaj (25), Chote Veer (40), Ravi (25) and Virendra (30) fell in the molasses tank while trying to take out a bucket which had fallen in it, they said.
Except for Virendra, all others died on the spot, they said, adding, he was rushed to hospital where his condition was stated to be serious.
Police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'