Four die of suspected dengue fever
Meerut: Four persons, including a four-year-
old child, died of suspected dengue fever in Sardhana area
here, health officials said.
The deceased, suffering from fever for a last few days
and were undergoing treatment at city hospitals, died
yesterday, they said.
Meanwhile, a Central government official, who had come
here from Delhi as a part of a team for reviewing a government
scheme, suffered from dengue fever, widely spreading in the
area due to water logging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway