Four die of suspected dengue fever
Meerut: Four persons, including a four-year-
old child, died of suspected dengue fever in Sardhana area
here, health officials said.
The deceased, suffering from fever for a last few days
and were undergoing treatment at city hospitals, died
yesterday, they said.
Meanwhile, a Central government official, who had come
here from Delhi as a part of a team for reviewing a government
scheme, suffered from dengue fever, widely spreading in the
area due to water logging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player