Four die of suspected dengue fever
Meerut: Four persons, including a four-year-
old child, died of suspected dengue fever in Sardhana area
here, health officials said.
The deceased, suffering from fever for a last few days
and were undergoing treatment at city hospitals, died
yesterday, they said.
Meanwhile, a Central government official, who had come
here from Delhi as a part of a team for reviewing a government
scheme, suffered from dengue fever, widely spreading in the
area due to water logging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach