Four die of suspected dengue fever
Meerut: Four persons, including a four-year-
old child, died of suspected dengue fever in Sardhana area
here, health officials said.
The deceased, suffering from fever for a last few days
and were undergoing treatment at city hospitals, died
yesterday, they said.
Meanwhile, a Central government official, who had come
here from Delhi as a part of a team for reviewing a government
scheme, suffered from dengue fever, widely spreading in the
area due to water logging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH