Four die of suspected dengue fever
Meerut: Four persons, including a four-year-
old child, died of suspected dengue fever in Sardhana area
here, health officials said.
The deceased, suffering from fever for a last few days
and were undergoing treatment at city hospitals, died
yesterday, they said.
Meanwhile, a Central government official, who had come
here from Delhi as a part of a team for reviewing a government
scheme, suffered from dengue fever, widely spreading in the
area due to water logging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIs can obtain self-certification via internet banking: CBDT
- Tata Communications Q4 net loss widens to Rs 205 crore
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2016: Private schools outshine govt schools in Delhi
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!