Four drown in Yamuna river in Agra
Agra: Four persons drowned in Yamuna river while immersing Ganesha idols in various parts of the district, police said on Sunday.
Arvind (25) and Kanha (25), both residents of Jagdishpura-Garhi Bhadauria area, drowned at Kailash ghat near Sikna while immersing Ganesha idols in the river yesterday, they said.
In the second incident, Ramurti (20) was swept away in the river at Hathi Ghat, police said.
Meanwhile, one Rahul (21) drowned in Yamuna near Fatehabad town, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’