Four drown in Yamuna river in Agra
Agra: Four persons drowned in Yamuna river while immersing Ganesha idols in various parts of the district, police said on Sunday.
Arvind (25) and Kanha (25), both residents of Jagdishpura-Garhi Bhadauria area, drowned at Kailash ghat near Sikna while immersing Ganesha idols in the river yesterday, they said.
In the second incident, Ramurti (20) was swept away in the river at Hathi Ghat, police said.
Meanwhile, one Rahul (21) drowned in Yamuna near Fatehabad town, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth