Four engineering students injured during ragging
Mathura: Four students were seriously injured when an altercation broke out between them and their seniors at an engineering college over an alleged ragging incident here in the district, police said.
On Thursday night, some senior students of BSA Engineering college here tried to rag their juniors. Following which an altercation broke out which soon turned violent injuring four junior students.
The college warden reached the spot on time and the situation was brought under control, college registrar Bhagwan Das said.
Six senior students have been expelled from the hostel, he said.
The college discipline committee will take appropriate action in the incident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report