Four engineering students injured during ragging
Mathura: Four students were seriously injured when an altercation broke out between them and their seniors at an engineering college over an alleged ragging incident here in the district, police said.
On Thursday night, some senior students of BSA Engineering college here tried to rag their juniors. Following which an altercation broke out which soon turned violent injuring four junior students.
The college warden reached the spot on time and the situation was brought under control, college registrar Bhagwan Das said.
Six senior students have been expelled from the hostel, he said.
The college discipline committee will take appropriate action in the incident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing