Four get life imprisonment in Bihar
Darbhanga: A court here Thursday sentenced four persons to life imprisonment in connection with a murder for dowry in Bihar`s Darbhanga district in 2006.
Additional District and Sessions judge Jitendra Kumar found the four guilty of burning Sanju Devi alive by spraying kerosene when her parents failed to meet their dowry demand at
village Bhatpura under Manigachchi police station in the district on February 15, 2006.
The convicts were Arjun Mishra, Kusheshwar Mishra, Kaxmi Devi and Surya Narayan Mishra.
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- AAP founder member Ilyas Azmi quits party, says 'autrocratic' Arvind Kejriwal doing 'communal politics'
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC to resume hearing on plea challenging HC order revoking President's Rule