Four get life imprisonment in Bihar
Darbhanga: A court here Thursday sentenced four persons to life imprisonment in connection with a murder for dowry in Bihar`s Darbhanga district in 2006.
Additional District and Sessions judge Jitendra Kumar found the four guilty of burning Sanju Devi alive by spraying kerosene when her parents failed to meet their dowry demand at
village Bhatpura under Manigachchi police station in the district on February 15, 2006.
The convicts were Arjun Mishra, Kusheshwar Mishra, Kaxmi Devi and Surya Narayan Mishra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police