Four get life imprisonment in Bihar
Darbhanga: A court here Thursday sentenced four persons to life imprisonment in connection with a murder for dowry in Bihar`s Darbhanga district in 2006.
Additional District and Sessions judge Jitendra Kumar found the four guilty of burning Sanju Devi alive by spraying kerosene when her parents failed to meet their dowry demand at
village Bhatpura under Manigachchi police station in the district on February 15, 2006.
The convicts were Arjun Mishra, Kusheshwar Mishra, Kaxmi Devi and Surya Narayan Mishra.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark