Four GRP jawans suspended for misbehaving with passengers
Muzaffarnagar: Four government railway police jawans have been suspended and a case registered against them for allegedly misbehaving with passengers of a train in an inebriated condition, officials said.
The jawans identified as Santosh Shukla, Pankaj Malic, both of Baraut GRP, Ramniwas and Kunwarpal, both of Shamli GRP, have been placed under suspension for reporting
drunk on duty and behaving with train passengers yesterday on Delhi-Shamli route, Railway SP Ajay Mishra said.
A case has also been registered against the jawans, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan