Four GRP jawans suspended for misbehaving with passengers
Muzaffarnagar: Four government railway police jawans have been suspended and a case registered against them for allegedly misbehaving with passengers of a train in an inebriated condition, officials said.
The jawans identified as Santosh Shukla, Pankaj Malic, both of Baraut GRP, Ramniwas and Kunwarpal, both of Shamli GRP, have been placed under suspension for reporting
drunk on duty and behaving with train passengers yesterday on Delhi-Shamli route, Railway SP Ajay Mishra said.
A case has also been registered against the jawans, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!