Four GRP jawans suspended for misbehaving with passengers
Muzaffarnagar: Four government railway police jawans have been suspended and a case registered against them for allegedly misbehaving with passengers of a train in an inebriated condition, officials said.
The jawans identified as Santosh Shukla, Pankaj Malic, both of Baraut GRP, Ramniwas and Kunwarpal, both of Shamli GRP, have been placed under suspension for reporting
drunk on duty and behaving with train passengers yesterday on Delhi-Shamli route, Railway SP Ajay Mishra said.
A case has also been registered against the jawans, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials