Four GRP jawans suspended for misbehaving with passengers
Muzaffarnagar: Four government railway police jawans have been suspended and a case registered against them for allegedly misbehaving with passengers of a train in an inebriated condition, officials said.
The jawans identified as Santosh Shukla, Pankaj Malic, both of Baraut GRP, Ramniwas and Kunwarpal, both of Shamli GRP, have been placed under suspension for reporting
drunk on duty and behaving with train passengers yesterday on Delhi-Shamli route, Railway SP Ajay Mishra said.
A case has also been registered against the jawans, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video