Four GRP jawans suspended for misbehaving with passengers
Muzaffarnagar: Four government railway police jawans have been suspended and a case registered against them for allegedly misbehaving with passengers of a train in an inebriated condition, officials said.
The jawans identified as Santosh Shukla, Pankaj Malic, both of Baraut GRP, Ramniwas and Kunwarpal, both of Shamli GRP, have been placed under suspension for reporting
drunk on duty and behaving with train passengers yesterday on Delhi-Shamli route, Railway SP Ajay Mishra said.
A case has also been registered against the jawans, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites