Four held for abducting UP Jal Nigam executive engineer
Rampur: Four persons, including two constables of Delhi Police crime Branch, were arrested in Milak area on Wednesday for allegedly abducting an executive engineer of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, police said.
Sushil Kumar, the executive engineer, was kidnapped yesterday in Bijnore district by a gang of four kidnappers, who had approached him posing as CBI sleuths, SP Kriti Inder Singh said.
Later, acting on a tip-off, the police nabbed the kidnappers on NH-24 and rescued Kumar from their clutches.
The accused has been identified as Ajit Singh and Mukesh Yadav, both constables of Delhi Police Crime Branch, and Harinder Yadav and Baldev Singh, both hailing from Rajasthan, Singh said.
Further probes are on into the case, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location