Four held guilty in murder case in UP
Badaun: Four persons, including two brothers, were today sentenced to life imprisonment in a murder case by a local court.
In November 2005, Dharmpal was killed by Netrapal, his brother Bhikam Singh, Veerpal and Rajpal over an old rivalry in Khalipur village, Additional District Government counsel Gyan Swaroop Gupta said.
After hearing both the sides, Additional District Judge held all the four accused guilty and also imposed a penalty of Rs 40,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'