Four held guilty in murder case in UP
Badaun: Four persons, including two brothers, were today sentenced to life imprisonment in a murder case by a local court.
In November 2005, Dharmpal was killed by Netrapal, his brother Bhikam Singh, Veerpal and Rajpal over an old rivalry in Khalipur village, Additional District Government counsel Gyan Swaroop Gupta said.
After hearing both the sides, Additional District Judge held all the four accused guilty and also imposed a penalty of Rs 40,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP