Four injured as speeding car hits 2 bikes, pedestrian in Noida
Noida: Four people sustained serious injuries when an overspeeding car being driven by a 16-year-old hit two motorcycles and a pedestrian in Noida Sunday night, police said.
The teenager first hit a motorcycle and a pedestrian near the Sector 12 intersection and then crashed into another motorcycle, Sector-24 station house officer GK Jayant said.
The person riding the first bike, identified as Divya Kumar, sustained critical injuries and was taken to to Surbhi Hospital. The other injured people were also taken to local hospitals, police said.
As the people raised an alarm, a PCR van stationed some distance away chased the car and intercepted it after a short chase.
According to police sources, the teenager is the son of a businessman living in Sector 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...