Four injured as speeding car hits 2 bikes, pedestrian in Noida
Noida: Four people sustained serious injuries when an overspeeding car being driven by a 16-year-old hit two motorcycles and a pedestrian in Noida Sunday night, police said.
The teenager first hit a motorcycle and a pedestrian near the Sector 12 intersection and then crashed into another motorcycle, Sector-24 station house officer GK Jayant said.
The person riding the first bike, identified as Divya Kumar, sustained critical injuries and was taken to to Surbhi Hospital. The other injured people were also taken to local hospitals, police said.
As the people raised an alarm, a PCR van stationed some distance away chased the car and intercepted it after a short chase.
According to police sources, the teenager is the son of a businessman living in Sector 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’