Four injured as speeding car hits 2 bikes, pedestrian in Noida
Noida: Four people sustained serious injuries when an overspeeding car being driven by a 16-year-old hit two motorcycles and a pedestrian in Noida Sunday night, police said.
The teenager first hit a motorcycle and a pedestrian near the Sector 12 intersection and then crashed into another motorcycle, Sector-24 station house officer GK Jayant said.
The person riding the first bike, identified as Divya Kumar, sustained critical injuries and was taken to to Surbhi Hospital. The other injured people were also taken to local hospitals, police said.
As the people raised an alarm, a PCR van stationed some distance away chased the car and intercepted it after a short chase.
According to police sources, the teenager is the son of a businessman living in Sector 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back