Four injured as speeding car hits 2 bikes, pedestrian in Noida
Noida: Four people sustained serious injuries when an overspeeding car being driven by a 16-year-old hit two motorcycles and a pedestrian in Noida Sunday night, police said.
The teenager first hit a motorcycle and a pedestrian near the Sector 12 intersection and then crashed into another motorcycle, Sector-24 station house officer GK Jayant said.
The person riding the first bike, identified as Divya Kumar, sustained critical injuries and was taken to to Surbhi Hospital. The other injured people were also taken to local hospitals, police said.
As the people raised an alarm, a PCR van stationed some distance away chased the car and intercepted it after a short chase.
According to police sources, the teenager is the son of a businessman living in Sector 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'