Four injured in UP garbage dump blast
Lucknow: Four people were injured in a blast at a garbage dump in Uttar Pradesh Saturday, police said.
The explosion occurred in Bashriganj town in Bahraich district, about 135 km from here.
The blast happened after a municipal corporation truck arrived to pick up the garbage and "something" came under its wheels, Iqbal Singh, circle officer of Risia Bazar, told IANS.
Four people sitting in a nearby tea stall were injured, he said. Forensic teams have been rushed to the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress