Four IPS officers transferred in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred four IPS officers, a home department spokesman said in Lucknow.
Deputy Inspector General of Police (intelligence) Lucknow Sanjay Srivastava has been shifted to establishment department at police headquarters in the same capacity, he said.
DIG Railway Allahabad Bhanu Bhaskar has been transferred to Police Training School Meerut.
SP Bijnor Sunil Chndra Bajpai has been transferred as commandant 48 PAC with additional charge of 47 PAC and deputy commercial tax commissioner Rajesh Kumar has been posted at his place.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know