Four killed as ambulance catches fire after overturning
Lucknow: Four persons, including two women were killed and another injured when an ambulance overturned before catching fire in Banthara area near here, police said on Sunday.
The mishap took place yesterday when the driver lost control over the ill-fated vehicle and it turned turtle. Later, it caught fire, leading to the death of four of its occupants, they said.
The deceased have been identified as patient Soni (31), her husband Pradeep Kumar (38), sister Moni (25) and driver Nasir Ali (25).
Meanwhile, Ashwani, who also sustained serious injuries in the incident, was admitted to hospital, where his condition was stated to be critical, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: PM Modi beating drums in Meghalaya
- BJP slams UP government over firing on ex-justice's car
- PM Modi pays tribute to V D Savarkar on birth anniversary
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Caught on camera: Gram Panchayat president attempting to rape woman in Mandya