Four killed, nine injured in two cylinder explosions
Lucknow: Four persons were killed and
nine others injured in separate incidents of cylinder
explosion during Durga puja celebrations in Mirzapur and
Ballia districts, police said on Sunday.
A husband-wife duo were killed while cooking in
Morchaghar area of the city in Mirzapur when the leaking LPG
cylinder in their kitchen exploded, they said.
The deceased were identified as Bablu (35) and
In separate incident in Ballia one Santosh Mali (40)
and Manu Pandey (18) died and nine others injured in
Sikanderpur area when the cylinder used to fill balloon
The injured were rushed to the hospital, where their
condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog