Four killed, nine injured in two cylinder explosions
Lucknow: Four persons were killed and
nine others injured in separate incidents of cylinder
explosion during Durga puja celebrations in Mirzapur and
Ballia districts, police said on Sunday.
A husband-wife duo were killed while cooking in
Morchaghar area of the city in Mirzapur when the leaking LPG
cylinder in their kitchen exploded, they said.
The deceased were identified as Bablu (35) and
In separate incident in Ballia one Santosh Mali (40)
and Manu Pandey (18) died and nine others injured in
Sikanderpur area when the cylinder used to fill balloon
The injured were rushed to the hospital, where their
condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31