Four of family get rigorous life imprisonment
Mainpuri: Four members of a family were
sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment by a local court here in an eight-year-old dowry and murder case.
Additional District and Session`s Judge Sunil Kumar held the victim Sunita`s husband Vipin Kumar, his mother Bittan Devi, sister Suman and brother Brijesh guilty in the case.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on each of the
Sushil Kumar had an lodged FIR in the case in November
2002 after his daughter was killed in Bewar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!