Four of family get rigorous life imprisonment
Mainpuri: Four members of a family were
sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment by a local court here in an eight-year-old dowry and murder case.
Additional District and Session`s Judge Sunil Kumar held the victim Sunita`s husband Vipin Kumar, his mother Bittan Devi, sister Suman and brother Brijesh guilty in the case.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on each of the
Sushil Kumar had an lodged FIR in the case in November
2002 after his daughter was killed in Bewar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj