Four of family get rigorous life imprisonment
Mainpuri: Four members of a family were
sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment by a local court here in an eight-year-old dowry and murder case.
Additional District and Session`s Judge Sunil Kumar held the victim Sunita`s husband Vipin Kumar, his mother Bittan Devi, sister Suman and brother Brijesh guilty in the case.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on each of the
Sushil Kumar had an lodged FIR in the case in November
2002 after his daughter was killed in Bewar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!