Four of family get rigorous life imprisonment
Mainpuri: Four members of a family were
sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment by a local court here in an eight-year-old dowry and murder case.
Additional District and Session`s Judge Sunil Kumar held the victim Sunita`s husband Vipin Kumar, his mother Bittan Devi, sister Suman and brother Brijesh guilty in the case.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on each of the
Sushil Kumar had an lodged FIR in the case in November
2002 after his daughter was killed in Bewar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni admits execution of his last ball dismissal wrong
- Belgian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ready for slog from back of the field
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)