Four of family get rigorous life imprisonment
Mainpuri: Four members of a family were
sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment by a local court here in an eight-year-old dowry and murder case.
Additional District and Session`s Judge Sunil Kumar held the victim Sunita`s husband Vipin Kumar, his mother Bittan Devi, sister Suman and brother Brijesh guilty in the case.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on each of the
Sushil Kumar had an lodged FIR in the case in November
2002 after his daughter was killed in Bewar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you