Four of family injured in acid attack in UP
Bulandshahr: Four members of a family, including a minor boy, sustained burn injuries when two assailants threw acid on them at their residence in Bhaipura village in the district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when the victims, identified as Dayawati (55), her daughters Lali (20) and Babita (18) and son Aman (7) were sleeping at their house, they said.
Among the injured, who have been admitted to government hospital here, Lali has been referred to Meerut for higher treatment.
Meanwhile, Dayawati`s another son Rajkumar has lodged an FIR against one named Jitendar and one of his aide, police said.
He alleged that Rajendra had eve-teased his two sisters last year and following which a case has been registered against him.
He added that the accused has committed the offence in order to take revenge from the family.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui