Four of family injured in acid attack in UP
Bulandshahr: Four members of a family, including a minor boy, sustained burn injuries when two assailants threw acid on them at their residence in Bhaipura village in the district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when the victims, identified as Dayawati (55), her daughters Lali (20) and Babita (18) and son Aman (7) were sleeping at their house, they said.
Among the injured, who have been admitted to government hospital here, Lali has been referred to Meerut for higher treatment.
Meanwhile, Dayawati`s another son Rajkumar has lodged an FIR against one named Jitendar and one of his aide, police said.
He alleged that Rajendra had eve-teased his two sisters last year and following which a case has been registered against him.
He added that the accused has committed the offence in order to take revenge from the family.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends