Four of family injured in acid attack in UP
Bulandshahr: Four members of a family, including a minor boy, sustained burn injuries when two assailants threw acid on them at their residence in Bhaipura village in the district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night when the victims, identified as Dayawati (55), her daughters Lali (20) and Babita (18) and son Aman (7) were sleeping at their house, they said.
Among the injured, who have been admitted to government hospital here, Lali has been referred to Meerut for higher treatment.
Meanwhile, Dayawati`s another son Rajkumar has lodged an FIR against one named Jitendar and one of his aide, police said.
He alleged that Rajendra had eve-teased his two sisters last year and following which a case has been registered against him.
He added that the accused has committed the offence in order to take revenge from the family.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter