Four of family killed in fire in UP
Lucknow: Four persons, including two children, of a family were charred to death and over 12 injured in separate incidents of fire in Farukhabad and Kasganj districts, police said on Wednesday.
Bhimbihari, Basanti and their children Rampyare and Gudia were killed in a fire that broke out in their hut in Anandpur village in Kasganj district late last night, they said.
In a separate incident, 12 persons were injured after they were trapped in a blaze that gutted over 100 huts in Manjha village of Farukhabad district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali